I want to inspire people.

3:25 pm

At some point, I feel like I am no one on this Earth. Like I'm bring no good for anyone. Everyone else is busy give benefit to others. But me? Here I am. Doing nothing at all.

I watch her videos, hear her songs. I want to be like her.

I read her writings on blog, I see how she talks to others with her pride. I want to be like her.

I read every line of his words, I read his book. I want to be like him.

Until when should I keep wanting to be like her or like him?
Didn't I have my own talent and personality? I should stick with it. Please pray for me so I can give benefit to others, while I can.

I want to inspire people. At least to myself. Or my family, or my children in the future.
I want to be someone that makes others smile.

May Allah bless us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments